A medium sized construction business in New York is seeking a Bookkeeper/Accounting person to join their team. Candidate should have excellent time management skills who is self-motivated with at least three years’ experience working in the accounting/financial operations of a company. Great opportunity to join a vibrant and energetic company who all work as a group.
Responsibilities for this position will include but not limited to:
- AIA Billing; Processing billing adjustments and refunds
- Posting customer checks, vendor payments, and ACH payments
- Handling all aspects on bookkeeping
- Assisting with timesheets/payroll
- Monitoring vendor statements, wire transfer requests, and other transactions
- Assisting Controller with audits, work in progress schedules, forecasts, and other fiscal planning
- Reconciling account balances and assisting with the month-end close
- Filing, document scanning, mailing, and other duties as needed
- Various Special projects
Salary is based on experience with an excellent benefit package for all employees.
Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org