Project Managers are responsible for directing and supervising all aspects of assigned commercial projects from commencement to completion. A Project Manager will manage numerous projects in a manner that exceeds our customers’ expectations and ensures that all work adheres to the company safety policies and OSHA mandated requirements.
Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities
• Oversee all aspects of scope on project site – labor, schedules, material management.
• Keep within the financial guidelines of the project, including forecasting.
• Interact closely with teams to ensure project needs & expectations are met.
• Lead or participate in project meetings & conference calls.
• Attend pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
• Collaborate with the Estimating & Purchasing Departments.
• Participate in meetings with the estimating department and business development.
• Set clear and achievable goals & expectations to Foreman.
• Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
• Organize and create project documents.
• Manage the RFIs contracts and change orders, when required, estimate change orders for assigned projects.
• Schedule and maintain the expected timelines.
• Optimize resources in fast-paced environment.
• Collaborate with engineering team when necessary.
• Manage all job closeout procedures.
• Develop & maintain a network of professional relationship within the industry.
Electrical Project Manager Qualifications
• 5+ years’ experience in electrical construction as a Project Manager
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of electrical codes & construction safety requirements.
• Commercial and high rise experience a plus.
• Experience i
n electrical systems, controls, network cabling systems, fire alarm & security systems.
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org