Large New York City construction Subcontractor is seeking a HR / Administrative assistant to help support our office.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to
• Support the office human resources department
• Run weekly company payroll.
• Assist in the processing and production of certified payroll reports.
• Submit daily / weekly attendance / payroll reports for jobsites.
• Perform orientations for new employees.
• Maintain employee record information by entering and updating active workers certificates / credentials
• Compile and validate the accuracy of information for incident reports communicating with insurance adjustors.
• Provide secretarial support by entering, formatting, updating company documents and printing.
• Maintain employee confidence and protecting operations by keeping HR information confidential.
• Assist with benefit / vacation tracking.
Qualifications / Skills
• Reporting Skills
• Accurate maintenance of employee files
• Scheduling / Time management
• Verbal Communication
• Great communication skills
Education / Experience
• 3 years previous experience in a HR Role required.
• Strong computer skills (MS office products) industry standard payroll software, adobe.
• Written and oral Spanish skills are extremely beneficial for this role.
This role is suitable for experienced candidates only.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
• 401(k) matching
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• Professional development assistance
Email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org