This is a temporary position available at Cross County Center, which may lead to permanent employment.
This position is for 5 days per week, with possible nights and weekends.
- Understand and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, customer rules and regulations, and safety rules and regulations.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
- Comfortable/knowledgeable with operating snowplow and landscaping equipment
- Drivers license.
- Attends work and shows up for a scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity considering time and attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
- Ability to be flexible and work in all areas as assigned.
- Must be able to work weekends (if/when scheduled).
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org