A construction company based in Manhattan is seeking Project Managers. Training will be provided as necessary. Duties for these roles include:
• Manage multiple projects working closely with office team
• Ability to communicate with clients, architects & general contractors
• Communicate with Subs / Suppliers / Colleagues
• Ability to read construction blueprints & all construction documentation
• Submit / compose RFIs
• Issue & review submittals, samples, engineered drawings, shop drawings etc. for approvals
• Organize manpower & order materials in an efficient & timely manner
• Prepare change orders
• Attend site progress meetings
• Prepare & issue subcontracts if required
• Detail orientated, punctual, organized, honest
• Experience in Microsoft Office (excel, word, outlook etc.) is necessary
Compensation based upon experience.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested.