Job Opportunity- Purchasing Assistant
Purchasing Assistant Job Responsibilities:
- Speak with site supers and site management each day to schedule material deliveries and tool requirements.
- Schedule Material deliveries through company driver and suppliers.
- Relay information to Company driver for deliveries of material and tool requirements.
- Schedule and tracking of tool requirements for each project. This company utilizes ON!Track by HILTI to track all tool required for each project.
- Keep up to date inventory of material stored in warehouse.
- Keep update inventory of Tools through ON!Track.
- Researches and evaluates vendors to compare pricing and services.
- Background in construction, Preferably Drywall
- Able to read and understand construction documents and specifications
- Prefer Purchasing Assistant Speaks both Spanish and English
- Understanding the procurement/buying process and tool allocation.
- Must be detailed and organized
- Salary based on experience
- Office and warehouse located in Eastchester NY
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org