Affect Group is New York based General Contractor and Real Estate Developer. We are seeking an office Manager.
- Coordinate and organize office activities
- Oversee stock of office supplies
- Coordinate inbound and outbound office mail
- Review and record invoices from vendors to ensure accuracy in billing
- Process expense reports from employees Identify discrepancies and escalate in appropriate manner
- Have knowledge of approved vendors and policies to avoid paying unauthorized invoices and expenses
- Maintain 1099s and generate report at year end
- Process monthly billing including AlA requisitions, lien waivers, etc
- Maintain up to date insurance with vendors and subcontractors
- Project Job Costing and Monthly reporting
- Negotiate terms with the vendors as needed.
- Purchase material orders as needed.
- Experience with administrative and clerical work Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Procore and Quickbooks Online
- Strong communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Friendly and upbeat demeanor
- 1 – 2 years in accounting or related field
- Strong understanding of General Ledger system and Accounts Payable processing
- Strong organizational, analytical and recording skills
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salary Range: $65-$75k + benefits
- Send resumes to email@example.com