Nonprofit organization in Westchester, NY is seeking a dynamic and driven individual to join their team as a Donor Relations Associate. Strong writing skills and interpersonal skills, and the ability to stay focused on results while collaborating with a team is the key to achieving success in this role.
There is an emphasis on building rapport and relationships with individuals and groups and requires an outgoing, poised, and professional communication style. The ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions is critical.
- Manage and effectively use donor database which includes data entry, generating reports, and monthly reconciling.
- Responsible for crafting donor letters and conducting mail merges.
- Communicate directly with donors to confirm and update donor information.
- Work with supervisor on ensuring fundraising event related tasks are completed in a timely manner.
- Assist with tracking and reporting fundraising trends for various events and campaigns.
- Responsible for taking detailed minutes at various meetings as needed.
- Assist with administrative duties and other marketing and communication efforts as necessary.
- Scheduling meetings, keeping track of rsvp’s, and managing other associated meeting duties.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Excellent time management, planning and organization skills
- Ability to multi-task between routine operations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently and with teammates, and operate with a high degree of professionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree required,
- 2-3 years sales or related non-profit work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications required, and donor database experience preferred.
Benefits included. Salary range is $45,000 – $50,000. If interested, please apply by sending your resume with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org