Estimator / Project Management – Briarcliff
The desired applicant will be responsible for the following:
- Client Services – communicate regularly with clients to meet everchanging objectives.
- Prepare cost estimates from design conceptions and specifications as requested for project purposes.
- Prepare written proposals for prospective projects, estimate change orders for existing projects and liaise with customers to fully execute proposals & change orders.
- Filing new permit applications with the Department of Buildings & amended applications per the customer’s request. (No experience necessary – employee will be trained)
- Liaising with the engineer regarding permit renewals & application close outs.
- Communicating with the site foreman & scheduling upcoming work.
- Oversee drafting plans prior to final submission to the DOB.
- Perform a variety of Ad-Hoc tasks.
- Establish & maintain relationships with third parties / Vendors.
- Review contracts & request insurance documents.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The applicant must possess the following:
Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills.
Previous administrative experience.
Ability to complete a task in its entirety and have a good work ethic.
Have a positive attitude and work well with others.
Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word), Adobe
Excellent written & verbal communication skills including telephone etiquette.
Ability to read plans & specifications and meet tight deadlines.
A background in engineering is welcomed but not required.
Compensation is commensurate with experience, Medical and dental benefits are available, summer hours during summer months. References required.
Please email your resume along with reference contact information to: firstname.lastname@example.org