Construction Superintendent (Interior) needed General Contractor and Real Estate Developer NYC
Affect Group is New York based General Contractor and Real Estate Developer. We are seeking a Construction Superintendent for commercial interior renovation projects.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable overseeing the entire operation of the construction site. They should be able to determine and address any risk areas in order to maintain the safety of workers. This candidate should be experienced in communicating project milestones with clients and other parties, and be able to establish a timeline for completion.
- Oversee daily operation of construction projects
- Ensure safety, compliance and quality regulations are followed
- Communicate project progress with clients and project managers
- Manage subcontractors and construction site organization
- Manage weekly subcontractor meetings
- Cross functional coordination for logistics with vendors
- Ensure quality and compliance with regulatory bodies
- Reporting and tracking status reports
- 3 – 5 years of experience in construction area
- Strong project management and communications skills
- Ability to read construction documents
- Familiarity with DOB regulatory construction standards
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and Procore.
- Must have SST 62 hr. supervisory card
- NYC Licensed Construction Superintendent is a plus
- Salary Range: $90-$140k depending on experience + benefits
- Send resumes to email@example.com