Busy Construction Company in the Bronx (Woodlawn area) looking for immediate hire for clerical position. Duties include but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the office manager & staff as needed
- Answer incoming phone calls and respond to emails in a professional way
- Act as a point of contact for departmental needs
- Prepare forms such as change orders, purchase orders, service agreements, and subcontracts
- Input and follow up on building violations/testing/invoices and other tasks as necessary.
- Ability to multitask and work independently and in a group setting.
- Additional duties as directed by management.
- High school diploma is required – additional college such as an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree is very valuable
- Must be legal to work in the U.S.
- 3 years of experience of administrative experience is needed – previous administrative duties in a busy construction office is ideal but not required.
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills are needed
- Computer skills ,familiarity MS Office (Word, Excel)
Full time position Monday- Friday.
Salary starting at 60K and is commensurate to experience and education
Interested applicants please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org